Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) day , mean solar day , solar day , twenty-four hour period , twenty-four hours time for Earth to make a complete rotation on its axis. (two days later they left | they put on two performances every day | there are 30,000 passengers per day)
- day; twenty-four hours; twenty-four hour period; solar day; mean solar day; time unit; unit of time;
- Find out more about 24-hour Interval on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of 24-hour Interval on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to 24-hour Interval on Instagram...