Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) 12-tone music , twelve-tone music , twelve-tone system a type of serial music introduced by Arnold Schoenberg; uses a tone row formed by the twelve semitones of the chromatic scale (and inverted or backward versions of the row).
- twelve-tone music; 12-tone music; twelve-tone system; serial music; serialism;
- Find out more about 12-tone System on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of 12-tone System on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to 12-tone System on Instagram...