Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) one million million , trillion the number that is represented as a one followed by 12 zeros. (in England they call a trillion a billion)
- S: (n) billion , one million million the number that is represented as a one followed by 12 zeros; in the United Kingdom the usage followed in the United States is frequently seen.
- trillion; one million million; billion; large integer;
- Find out more about 1000000000000 on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of 1000000000000 on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to 1000000000000 on Instagram...